General / Lobby
- We are gathering at 9a and 11a to allow time for the building to clear out in between services.
- All surfaces / doorknobs are wiped down in between services.
- Lysol wipes are available in each bathroom for the cleaning of bathroom surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is also readily available throughout the building.
- Tables are set up on the sidewalk outside, offering stickers to each person that communicates their desired interaction level:
- Green = “I’m ready for high-fives and hugs.”
- Yellow = “I’d love to talk but not touch.”
- Red = “I’m not ready for any kind of close interaction."
- If you’d like to wear a mask, that is perfectly fine but this is not required.
- Finally, the nursery will be open for diaper changes and nursing.
- The amount of seating has been lowered, and the remaining chairs are spread out from one another. There is also more space between rows.
- Ushers help seat everyone by party, and offer a “no sitting here” sign (or two) to be placed beside them.
- The student room is set up as an additional overflow space where the service is simulcasted.
Wee Worship + VLC Kids
Target date to resume : August 16
- A hospitality team member will help check-in each child so that parents don't have to touch any surfaces.
- Each service time will use a completely different set of sanitized toys.
- Kids will be dropped off right before service begins.